Tribute to the military

Monday, May 08, 2006

Immigration and the Lefti

You are not going to believe the jackass Lefti. It appears that hosts on a leftist radio station in Los Angeles have sponsored a contest that will reward the first illegal alien who names his or her new baby after Lou Dobbs, the CNN anchor who is an outspoken critic of unlawful immigration.

You'll have the read and judge this one for yourself. Read the details at WorldNetDaily.com!

Apologists for illegals: Name baby 'Lou Dobbs'

I want my country back!! Rick Roberts, 760 KFMB AM San Diego, did a broadcast “I Want My Country Back.” You can get to the blog entry by CLICKING HERE. According to Roberts, feel free to post it on every blog you read, and e-mail it to every friend you have. If you would like to listen to the broadcast, CLICK HERE. You can also sign Rick Roberts' ONLINE PETITION and get an "I want my country back sticker," by CLICKING HERE.

Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: