World Net Daily claims it has official documents in its possession that indicate a Department of Homeland Security agent played a major role in managing the drug smuggler. World Net Daily also claims that the agent conducted the field investigation in the incident that landed Border Patrol officers Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean in federal prison for more than a decade.
World Net Daily claims that in a heavily redacted 77-page DHS report submitted to Congress Wednesday there is no explicit discussion of the role that the DHS Special Agent played in the case.
If this is true, there should be an investigation into DHS and the conduct of the agent and his supervisors.
For additional details regarding this very confusing case, please read the following at World Net Daily: Border-agent investigator had tie to smuggler?????
OTHER STORIES AND INFORMATION POSTED ABOUT THIS CASE:
- Report: Agents in Border Shooting Lied
- Nacho Ramos assaulted in prison... Compean Family Statement
- How you can help the Compean family
- Johnny Sutton puts out more lies against Compean & Ramos.... See below to read FBP's Rebuttal
- Continuing news coverage of the Compean & Ramos Case - including America's Most Wanted Special
- Ramirez Statement stated on Hannity & Colmes